Sunday, November 27, 2016

Post-Thanksgiving Gobble Gobblez

Hey friends! Turkey Day has come and gone and I gotta say it was a relaxing weekend all around. EXACTLY what I needed!!! I took time off from everything and just did my best to relax and spend time with Kitty D. We watched movies, munched on leftovers and just enjoyed each others company. Of course tomorrow I go back to work with the overtime at the day job. No rest for the wicked!

Over the break I enjoyed some new media... like the new Metallica album and Rush documentary. Both essential.
On Saturday I ventured out and finished 95% of my Xmas shopping. And even got a couple things for myself. Some discount blurays and this:

Will be excellent for my house party game collection! 
 
Miss Lily Munster "helps" with the wrapping of the presents...
I watched a couple newer flicks too.

GREEN ROOM - Eh, it was good, but not spectacular as some told me it was. Worth a watch.
GHOSTBUSTERS (Remake) - Not funny. Not BAD, but just not funny. In the end, it gave me no reaction. To give it the same review a pal of mine gives a movie: "It was a movie. I watched it."

Last week I also got a tune up for my car to make sure the winter months ahead are not a problem. Also an oil change and tire rotation. I think I'll get the alignment checked as well this week to be 100% on point with my car management skills. Meanwhile, I'm back at the day job until Xmas doing overtime hours and saving my pennies for 2017.

I will be having a special announcement soon here on the website for new fun (and FREE) content from me! Stay tuned!

Anyway, its back to our normal lives... whatever that means nowadays...

Cheers, T

No comments: