Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas 2016! (Tons of pics)



Hey friends! Merry holidays/Christmas!

Its been a crazy week so rather than drone on and on about it I'll let the pics do the talking!

Started off the week by hitting the Mongolian BBQ. Man is it awesome!

Back in July I made my oldest son a promise that I would get him a new gaming desktop PC. It wasn't cheap! But I got the specs and placed the order. It arrived the next day from newegg.com - He's VERY happy! I say it counts as Xmas and Bday. I'm glad he's happy!

This may shock some people but this week I sold my record player. Yup its gone! Here's the space it once filled. Why did I sell it? Well I never really had time to play it. I got more CDs now and I'm out of my vinyl phase. I'm also trying to save for a house eventually. So I made the sacrifice of it. But oh what to do with that space....

The Xmas tree is lined with presents and goodies!

Lily is ready for Xmas shipping!

The boys start opening their presents....


Kitty D made out good! With a nice new coffee mug and some new books and DVDs....

...and a Harry Potter game for her new Wii I got her earlier this month. I also got her the plug and play Sega Genesis! OVer 80 games for her to play and relive her childhood! She's very happy. I nailed Xmas!!!!

The boys' rampage continues... James got a nice tiny vacuum - cars - ramps - Paw Patrol games and more. Scotty got a lightsaber - DVDs - Darth Vader hoodie and a CLAW machine!!! (his favorite)

The boys' school had this special donation this year in their honor. They got over 40 presents waiting for them at home! That truly was awesome for them to do that. A BIG thank you to the Grand Ledge school district for this awesome gift!
While I'm glad Scotty likes the claw machine it does come with a price... its loud and he gets easily frustrated with it. You try to explain to him that he cannot have so much in it or else it wont work and he just gets angry. Hard to get an autistic child to understand that. But in the end he loves it and I'm glad I got him a good gift. He NEVER plays with toys so this was a nice first. Definitely will help with hand/eye coordination!
MY LOOT FROM KITTY D!!! For our first Xmas together she really nailed it! I got Blu-rays - Booze - Itunes cards - Art supplies - Lotto scratch offs (won $128!) - Hand lotions - MST3K car sticker - Grooming kit - Ghostbusters toys and a SiriusXM radio tuner and gift card! NICE!!!!


All in all it was a great Christmas so far. And I still got a couple days of it left! 
Merry Christmas to all who have stuck by me over the years!

--T

No comments: