Thursday, February 09, 2017

New KICKSTARTER! "Tales From The Gore"


Its finally here! My new horror comic: TALES FROM THE GORE is now live on Kickstarter.com! 
View the Kickstarter right HERE


Its 24 pages, 3 horror stories, pinups, fake ads and all in the EC Horror comic style. It features the first published work of Olya Stevens on the back cover!

There are options to get just PDF downloads, autographed books, sketched books, commissions, original art pages and more! And we got some pretty cool stretch goals as well.

This project means the world to me. Literally. There is so much meaning behind the making and publishing of this book, too much for me to go into here on this blog. I'll just stick to the facts and leave my ramblings for an upcoming Idiothead.com Morning Show Podcast. But for now, check out the Kickstarter for my new book: TALES FROM THE GORE on Kickstarter right HERE - I thank you for your support.

--Thanks all,

T

No comments: