Friday, September 15, 2017

Chugging Through

I'm working on it.
Welcome back, friends. Busy times are upon me and I haven't had a chance to sit down and type anything to you. I have updated my PODCAST, but not the blog here. I feel like I owe it to you guys a bit to keep you visually informed as well... so here we are.

Life is okay. I had a rough last week. Then last weekend was busy with the kid's birthday and my dad/sister visiting. Then this week was rough again. Just been going round and round with some soul cutting anger and stress in some various things. But I am working hard on stuff and I got a vacation weekend a mere 24 hours away and I am going to enjoy the fuck out of it. I need it. I really do.

But I'm trying to keep sane and happy....

For example, a couple weeks ago I bought and assembled this. I haven't bought Legos in years and always have desired to. So I saw this in the store and said FUCK IT! I'm glad I did.
 Not only am I enjoying some childish toys, but I am listening to music I used to jam on when I was younger. And I reached out for some freelance work and I am happy to tease that I am back on a sketch card set. I don't think I can say what it is yet, but its one of the most popular properties outside of Star Wars right now. I am about 1/2 way done penciling the cards. I chose a small batch just to make sure I could do them without any troubles. I'll show them off when I can.

I also did this:

Finally! A cover to my new upcoming erotica book is revealed! Kickstarter soon!
I am putting the finishing touches on the book and it will launch soon.

I'm spending time with family...

Lily and I.

Lily, Luna and their boss.

Scott Bot opens a birthday present (he turned 9 this year)

Little James opens one of his birthday presents. He turned 5 years old. Wow!

The boys playing together.
And I also visited another group of old family....

Did a quick sketch of the Pleasant Life gang. I miss them.
I'm hoping that my efforts to clear out the bullshit from my life are starting to harden and shape itself. The roots are deep and should last through future tests. The mountain is being climbed. I know what I have to do and how I want to get it done. I have goals (personal, professional, creative, etc) and I'm juggling them all. This train is chugging through. Come what may.

Thanks for coming back to visit me here. Kickstarter for EROTIC ZONE and other art news is coming very soon!!!!!

--T

No comments: