Saturday, October 14, 2017

THE EROTIC ZONE is FUNDED!!

Hello my friends! Wow, I am blown away right now. In less than 2.5 days, we made funding! Go us!! I say us, because one thing Ive learned about crowdfunding a project, its as much about US as it is about me. It is all DIY to a point but then its up to all of us to continue the grassroots campaign. So if you like what we are doing here, be sure to spread the word about these comics on your social media to other like minded folks who would be into it. I appreciate you spreading the word with me.

This is my 6th Kickstarter effort and I see a few old friends that have come back to be an ADAM COMPLETIST! :) But majority of names I do not recognize and therefore are NEW!! That excites me and I welcome you to our little group of erotic rock star readers! In seeing that, I decided that maybe I needed to expand rewards and include STARSLAM 1 and 2 in physical and digital forms.

Either way, I appreciate the support, my friends. Lets keep rocking and rolling towards some of those stretch goals and get some nice new bonuses for you to enjoy!

Thank you!!

Have not got to check out the Kickstarter yet? The link is right:

HERE

Thanks! ~~~T

No comments: