Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Highs, No Lows!!

My new pet PORG and his pal PUSHEEN hanging out at the Talley Ranch!
Hey friends!! Whew... what a weekend! Friday I had off of work so I stayed at home and took a nap and then finished off the last of the EROTIC ZONE book sketches and packed every remaining order up. Mailing this week!!! Then I got a couple commissions rolling.

Saturday, I spent with my boys opening their gifts and mine from my girlfriend. The boys were very happy with their gifts and James and I played Lego Star Wars: Force Awakens all day! Then Sunday, they went home and I finally, finally, finally, finally saw ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE. Then we watched HOME ALONE. The stress of the previous week got to us and it was a bit of an insane night. I didnt get much sleep as a result.

Today, Monday we woke up and spent all day at my girlfriends parents house. Her mom made a huge dinner and nice breakfast. We all opened gifts and man, they REALLY overdid it! My girl was serious when she said that Xmas was a big deal to them. It was insane. Also, it was snowing pretty bad outside, but we made it safely there and back.

I'm still reeling from the events of the last few weeks. Lots of shopping, wrapping, drawing, a bout of stomach illness, lots of OT at work, spending lots of time with family.... Frankly, I'm a bit exhausted. I'm going to get through New Years and then hide in my cave until late January when my birthday weekend rolls around. Maybe I will catch up on artworking while I am in the house hiding from the snow. Wish me luck!!

Barring any major happening, next blog will be my year end wrap up. Probably sometime this week. For now, I leave you with pics of my holiday weekend! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!!

~~T

Is the world ready for an Adam with glasses?? We will soon have to find out!

Lilly and Luna Butt are cuddling in the warmth of my pillow.

Gifts from my girl. Does she know me or what?? NAILED IT!

All the gifts from my inlaws... equally nailed it! (Not pictured, a couple more coats and shirts!)

The Talley crew opening their gifts. They came out happy, I hope!

No comments: