Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Cold Survey

Hey friends. Not much new to report. Drifting through, trying to remain sane. Not working so well, but I am trying. I got three new STARSLAM 3 pages penciled. I pulled a bunch of reference for three new Patreon Erotica stories and I hope to work on those this week. Im trying to get myself going on a routine schedule of getting up early and getting shit done. Let us hope anyway. But I am up now and trying to get my brain oiled up for the day. Lets survey.


-->
What is your middle name? 
A~ Earl. and no I dont like it.
How old are you? 
A~ In a few days I will be 40.
 
What is your birthday? 
A~  January 24th.

What is your zodiac sign? 
A~ Aquaries. And no I dont believe in any of that astrology BS.


What is your favorite color?
A~ purple


What's your lucky number?
A~ 89,407


Do you have any pets?
A~ Three miss kitties.


Where are you from?
A~ Earth. Michigan. Mt. Pleasant area. I miss it.


How tall are you?
A~ 5 foot 11.


What shoe size are you?
A~ 12.


How many pairs of shoes do you own?
A~ Two Vans Half Cabs, pair of boots and thats it.


What was your last dream about?
A~ Shane and I recording a cover of Silverchairs TOMORROW.


What talents do you have?
A~ Some guitar, can draw, write and other things.


Are you psychic in any way?
A~ no and that is all bullshit.


Do you want children?
A~ Well, I dont really have a choice in the matter now do I? HEH


Do you want a church wedding?
A~ No.


Are you religious?
A~ No.


Have you ever been to the hospital?
A~ When I was a kid.


Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
A~ No.


Have you ever met any celebrities?
A~ Oh yeah, many. Too long to list.


Baths or showers?
A~ Showers get the job done. I cant fit into a bath really.


What color socks are you wearing?
A~ No socks. Feet in slippers.


Would you like to be a big celebrity?
A~ No. I wouldnt like the attention.


What type of music do you like?
A~ rock/progressive rock/alternative rock/jazz/80 to 90s pop


Have you ever been skinny dipping?
A~ Yes.


How many pillows do you sleep with?
A~ Two. A regular one and one cylinder shaped one. I love that pillow.


What position do you usually sleep in?
A~ On my stomach.


How big is your house?
A~ I live in a very small apartment. Looking to upgrade this year.


What do you typically have for breakfast?
A~ Nothing.


Have you ever fired a gun?
A~ Never.


Do you have any scars?
A~ Inner and outer.


Are you a good liar?
A~ Not even slightly.


Are you a good judge of character?
A~ I like to think I am, but sometimes I am waaaaaaaay off.


Can you do any other accents other than your own?
A~ Oh yeah, several.


What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
A~ Probably my shoes. I am not into fashion and need high end shit. I can go to Goodwill and find shit.


Left or right handed?
A~ For what? Drawing or jerking?


Are you scared of spiders?
A~ Fuck Spiders. Right in their furry asshole.


Favorite food?
A~ Fattening, greasy edible matter.


Are you a clean or messy person?
A~ Mostly clean but it gets messy when I dont have time to clean it. Which is always. But usually once a week I get it done.


Most used phrased?
A~ Man Im fucking tired.


Most used word?
A~ FUCK


How long does it take for you to get ready?
A~ About 6 minutes.


Do you have much of an ego?
A~ Not at all.


Do you talk to yourself?
A~ All the time.


Do you sing to yourself?
A~ Oh yes.


Are you a good singer?
A~ Ask the interior of my car. It knows.


Biggest Fear?
A~ Failure.


Are you a gossip?
A~ I probably am. But I only deal in truths.


Do you like long or short hair?
A~ On women, I like short hair.


Can you name all 50 states of America?
A~ Yes. And about 85% of the capitals. Some I get tripped up on. I love geography.


Favorite school subject?
A~ Art/Music.


Have you ever been scuba diving?
A~ No. Never could do that. Scared of the water.


What makes you nervous?
A~ Everything.


Are you scared of the dark?
A~ Yeah, to some extent.


Have you ever been in a position of authority?
A~ Ive been a manager at several places I have worked. Never again.


Have you ever drank underage?
A~ Yes. Im not proud of that.


Have you ever done drugs?
A~ Just pot. And that was a long time ago.


Who was your first real crush?
A~ I cannot recall. I had several of them when I was a kid.


How many piercings do you have?
A~ Just my butt.


What are you allergic to?
A~ Dog dander and dust. Especially dust. Im constantly dusting.


Do you keep a journal?
A~ On some things, yes.


What do your parents do?
A~ My mom was a homemaker and passed away 17 years ago. My dad was in the drilling oil industry. Retired.


Do you like your age?
A~ No. I want to be 18 again.


What makes you angry?
A~ Bad driving, assholes, Being stuck in situations I dont want to be in, not having time for things I want to do, etc.


Do you like your own name?
A~ No.


What are you strengths?
A~ Dealing with peoples shit. Creative outlets. Coming up with ideas.


What are your weaknesses?
A~ Man... you got more paper for this one? And a few more pencils?


How did you get your name?
A~ My parents fucked and then gave it to me.


Color of your room?
A~ Plaid and technocolor.... oh man.. that shit just kicked in!

(FLOATS AWAY while INNAGODDADAVIDA plays)


No comments: