Wednesday, December 26, 2018

CHRISTMAS 2018

Some picture highlights of my Christmas 2018:

Belle Belle says: MEOW HUMBUG!

Santa really poured it on this year!
Lily loves the empty boxes.

Watching my boys open their presents is always a delight!



Above: My gifts from my lovely in-laws and my lovely fiancee Santa D! They know me so well.

I ended the day making Ham, Green Beans, Biscuits, Dumplings and Potatoes using my mom's mixer and Gloria's rolling pin. Its like they are with me every time I cook those meals for my family!
I spent the rest of Xmas drinking booze, playing games and chatting. It was a fun day. Now back to the day job grind for the rest of the week. Gotta get ramped up for the end of the year and get some stuff off of my TO DO list! Here's hoping!

Merry Holidays to all of you. Thanks for your support.

--T

No comments: