Monday, December 31, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Well here we are, the last day of the year!

2018 has been a year of ups and downs. But better than 2017 was! 2019 is already starting to shape up to be a great year to come! In 2019 I will be celebrating my 25th year in self-publishing. I will have several new releases including:

--Reprints of OLD OLD OLD comics from High School, College and beyond!
--THE EROTIC ZONE 2
--PLEASANT LIFE 2
--A NOVEL! I'm not saying which one, but finally!!!! One of them is coming out.

I've already signed up for a couple appearances even! Nothing big, just a couple local stops.

My Patreons will have a great year too! Here's a collection of SFW images in one collage for ya:

Yes, even PLEASANT LIFE and ANNA POCALYPSE characters are getting in on the sexy fun over at my NSFW Patreon!
You ever wanted to see some of my characters nude and rude? Now is the time to join my PATREON! Yes, you will get to finally see Mortin's twig and berries. And lots of ANNA POCALYPSE nudity too! To see it all and support my work, join my PATREON here: https://www.patreon.com/ADAMTALLEY

I did a best of/worst of list on my IDIOTHEAD MORNING SHOW PODCAST, which is still going on! Listen and subscribe via ITUNES right here: itpc://www.talkshoe.com/rss-idiothead-morning-show.xml

2019 is going to be a great year. I can already feel it. I know that I got some challenges staring me in the face, but I am ready to take them on. Let's fucking do this!

I love you all, Happy New Year!!

--T 

No comments: