Sunday, April 07, 2019

Hey friends! I got some big news...


I finally have a place to celebrate my 25th year doing comics and its a really special one. I will be a guest at the FANTASTICON in my hometown of Mt. Pleasant, MI on Oct 19-20th! I'm actually making a weekend of it by going in early and checking out my old stomping grounds for a bit. I am really excited about the show. I can think of no better place to celebrate what has been a long and very rewarding run at doing indie comics. I am HOPING to have Pleasant Life 2 there but its not looking likely as I have many things in front of it. (Pleasant Life takes place in my home town!) We have a few months before that comes along and so much to do before then. I'm sure I will whip up something by then. 
 
I do have feelers out for something smaller and more local to Lansing in May possibly, but I haven't confirmed it yet. We shall see what happens. All I do is chase the whimsies and see what I can do.
This week will be a busy one. I got about six commissions to finish and I gotta get ahead on some artworking for Patreon and the big project. Plus I gotta finalize LATE NIGHT SHORTS, which is still on Kickstarter until April 20th. Check that out right here:

 
Thanks for reading. And if you are in the mid-Michigan area in October, consider coming out and celebrating with me! 
 
Cheers, T

No comments: