Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I'm so Quiet here lately... what gives?

Hey friends! Someone asked me why I keep this site and why there isn't as much activity here as there used to be. Well, I am now on PATREON!

Not on my PATREON yet? Consider joining my community there! You get exclusive blogs, podcasts, and comics launched there first, including my sequel to my slice of life comic PLEASANT LIFE that will be available for all reward levels there starting at only $1 a month... (Less than a soda!). At $8 a month you get monthly erotica comics, process/making of the comic, sexy pinups, sketches and more! At $20 a month you get all that plus a monthly single colored digital commission. (Half off my normal rate) and you get an exclusive confession blog where I share sexy stories that I personally know about! We've built quite the community there and that is where I mainly do business. The money helps me keep the lights on and I appreciate everyone there. They get ALL THE THINGS~! Join us:  https://www.patreon.com/ADAMTALLEY

Also, did you miss out on one of my Tshirts for Starslam? Get it and others I have done right here at my TeePublic store:  https://www.teepublic.com/user/phymns - They also have coffee mugs, art prints/wal hangings, pillows, phone cases and more. This is my official indie comic merch store and I do get a % of the sales. So rock your favorite comic creator's art in your life and say loudly and proudly, "I SUPPORT ADAM TALLEY CAUSE HE ROCKS!" I appreciate it!

You all are welcome to follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ADAMTALLEY  and my instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/phymns/  ALL ARE WELCOME. I am pretty accessible. Lastly, email me anytime at: phymns@yahoo.com -- I answer everyone and welcome thoughts, critiques and just general friendship. You following, chatting with me isn't an interruption of my life, but the purpose of it. I thank you all.

In other news, I got the proof copy for STARSLAM RETURNS in the mail:


So once off the UPS truck after printing, they will go out to all the Kickstarter backers. I will have NO PHYSICAL COPIES left to sell here. But you can get a digital copy at my Gumroad page: https://gumroad.com/phymns

Also in Late March/early April I will be launching another erotica collection on Kickstarter called "LATE NIGHT SHORTS vol 2!" So watch for that!

I am on another sketch card set for Dynamite comics. I am not sure if I am allowed to say what it is yet. Just know that I am not done doing sketch card work. In fact I have a few blanks left available for commission. Check it:


Email me at phymns@yahoo.com for your interest and details. Asking $25 per card.

Lastly, I am stopping all open public commissions at the end of this year: Dec. 31st. After that, no more. Retired. Patreon only. So take advantage now! Here's my commission rate and rules: http://idiothead.com/COMMISSIONS.html

Thank you all for your support. Find me on PATREON! PLEASANT LIFE sequel drops there starting next month... Only $1 a month. JOIN US!

Thanks for giving me a great life. I counted it up last night, in 26 years, I have drawn and self published over 1,900 pages of comic art. WOW!  I couldn't have done it without you!

--T

No comments: