Saturday, January 02, 2010

Astonishing details of day one of 2010.

Spent New Years Eve almost sleeping right through it after eating one final "bad" meal. My choice? LONG JOHN SILVERS. Decided to watch a movie with the wife. We watched GHOSTBUSTERS on Bluray and stopped only to watch Dick Clark count down the final 4 minutes of 2009. Then resumed the movie. After that, we passed out. We're old and boring, with no local friends and no babysitter. (sigh)

DAY ONE of 2010:

Woke up thanks to the bots at 8:30. I feed and change him and check on my restuarant on Restaurant City. I shoot out some emails and then check up on net stuff. I clean the kitchen a bit and start digging through boxes and drawers in my office, tossing a ton of crap. I then decide to go through my Cds and get rid of things I don't really want. I get some takers on some of the Cds I will be tossing, so I make promises to mail them. Put bots down for nap that doesn't take. I also weigh myself and I am at a hard 342 pounds. (Yes, I'm making that public.) All the soda is gone from the house, so I drink juice the whole day. I continue cleaning till the wife comes home. She convinces me to cook pork chops, dumplings and potatoes. We put bots to bed and enjoy our feast. I convince her to catch up on some Doctor Who, so we watch the last 3 Eccleson episodes and the first 4 David Tennant ones. She announces she likes Doctor Who. Mission accomplished. We pass out around midnight. I am dead tired.

T

No comments: