Tuesday, January 05, 2010

MOTOR CITY 2010 Announcement.



Well folks, its official: I am going to the Motor City Comic Convention May 14-16th this year. Its my first time there in two years. Usually its been a show I hit every other year now, cause I am so busy with other shows and things. But its my "hometown" show and the show I cut my teeth on over 8 years ago. Very excited to make it back there!

This of course means that something has to get cut so I am sorry to announce also that I will NOT be going to Pittsburgh Comic Con this year. I've made it there the last 3 years in a row, and its a GREAT con. I will miss it. But my money is sorta tight and it makes a tad more sense to stick closer to home and the family for this year. But I WILL be at Heroes in North Carolina and I am still eyeing TEXAS in the fall. And perhaps I will hit one more show toward the end of the year. Maybe MID-OHIO. We'll see on that. But for now, I am excited to be coming back to good ol' Motor City.

For those still headed to Pittsburgh, I wish you luck and that I wish I were still going. Its a great show and alot of my friends will be there. The promotors there really take care of their people. I'm sad to miss out on it. But its best to take a year off and come back strong in 2011. So rest assured, I'll be back in the 'Burgh. For Detroit, their loss is your gain!

I'll be premiering the new 2010 Sketchbook there, as well as Anna Pocalypse #1. And also it will be Detroit's first chance to score the PLEASANT LIFE: WHAT WE LEAVE BEHIND tradebook in person! So lots of cool stuff to see when I am out there! Looking forward to it. Now just five long months to wait.

Cheers, T

No comments: