Monday, March 01, 2010

GHOSTBUSTIN' makes me feel good Pt. 1

Bought myself a treat this past week. Check it:





These are two animation cells with overlay from the original REAL GHOSTBUSTERS 80's cartoon. This cartoon was a huge part of my Saturday mornings growing up. These are hand drawn, overlayed hand painted and inked cels from the Animation of the show. Check it out! Word!!! Yeah, I'm a HUGE ghostbusters fan and this proves it!

Actually, they were quite inexpensive and I got em for a practical steal. I got em in the mail today and they smell like developer! Pretty awesome. :) So, couple this with my 12" EGON figure I got arriving tomorrow, I am having a great GHOSTBUSTERRRIFFIC week!

Just thought I'd share my experience of adding yet another nerdy thing to my collection.

Cheers, T

No comments: