Friday, March 26, 2010

NOT Down with the Sickness.

Well, the last couple nights, I've woke up around 5am with severe stomach pains and aches. I thought it was simple poopies so I ignored it. I got up on thursday morning for work from 7-1pm, but woke up at 5am, in pain. I went to work, hoping that I could ignore it. But I got there and felt extremely nausious and ready to pass out. So my boss let me go and I headed to the doctor. First time I went to the doctor in over ten years. Honestly, I am extremely opposed to doctors for a variety of personal reasons. But I gotta say the guy I saw wasn't bad at all. He found that I had a simple stomach virus and gave me some pills. And then I asked him about good multivitamins for weight loss and we had a good chat. Honestly, it was a decent experience and I felt better.

Anyway, I am going through my pills and I got lots of rest yesterday. After putting the bots down for sleep I slept from 7pm till early this morning. No pain and I feel pretty okay. My stomach still feels some "ick" but no pain. Thank god. I thought I had a bleeding ulcer or god knows what. It was bad.

SO-Doing okay. If I make a turn and get worse, I'll let you all know. But no worries. I got drawing to do today and some housework. Also I get my son this weekend and I hope to introduce him to some movies he's never seen. Like GHOSTBUSTERS or something. All he ever wants to do is play video games here. So I'll see if I can get him to do it.

Cheers, T

No comments: