Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pissy this morning, I am.

GOnna try to type a quick blog but may suck because A-I'm tired as hell and B- I spilled soda on my keyboard and my spacebar is sticking. Got a new one on the way from apple.com. (sigh)

Bots got me up at 7amtoday. So very tired. Gotta take the Codester back to lansing at 11am. Then work tonight. Hoping to come back to a nice nap before then. Working on auction pieces for Motor City. Thinking a Powergirl and Slave Leia or Wonder Woman. I finished the 5 cards for Bluelinepro's auction. Nice to be involved in that. :)

Iam not 100% decided if I am going to C2E2 for a day or not. I'mleaning toward not justcause of the traffic and headache of downtownChicago. I have to go there 4days after that for the Transatlantic concert, but muh pal Tim is driving that I think. So we're good! :) eh Tim?

Well, I had a nice long blog all planned this morning but the spacebar sticking is pissing me off so I better go before I tossit out the frakin' window.

Love, T

No comments: