Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm Back Bitches!

FINALLY!!!! I have internet!

Its been one hell of a week for us here. Rundown: The move is still at 3/4ths done cause I got extremely sick Tuesday-Wednesday. In the process now I've got my kid and the wife all sick now. The cable was supposed to be hooked up monday but misscommunications led to it finally being today. BUT-they are using new modems that don't allow ethernet and wireless in one, so only I can hook up. We'll have to buy a seperate router for the wife's internet. Yippie.

But the good news is that our cat Jake is on the mend. We took him to the vet and it turned out that it was a severe bladder infection. We got him some medicine and he's acting a lot better. The cats are all still weirded out by the move and are barely eating. Such fussy babies they are!

On the horizon is a ton of good: We're gonna buy some new furniture, our move should be complete by early next week and HEROES CON is fast approaching! I already have got a couple pre-orders for con sketches! (For me, thats a first!) If you are gonna be at HEROES CON and want to get a sketch from me, you can pay now via paypal and I'll get it done and have it in time for the show! Email me for info.

So lets get back to normal a bit shall we?



A hearty Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite things. PACMAN and THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK! I grew up on old style arcade games and PAC MAN is undoubtedly at the top of the favorites list of that era. And EMPIRE is as great as STAR WARS ever got. No doubting that, ever. So congrats to 30 years of pop culture kingship. Here's to 30 more!

In other news, I got some cool upcoming CD release news from musictap.com: A 40th Anniverary release of the best Miles Davis album, BITCHES BREW. It will be a 3 discer with rare tracks and a DVD of a 1969 concert. Huge packaging and a nice booklet. Just the way I like it! And also 30th Anniversary re-releases of Ozzy Osbourne's BLIZZARD OF OZZ and DIARY OF A MADMAN. Lets hope the remastering and packaging is great on those and we'll get remastered re-releases of all the OZZY albums. I would happily buy them! And I'm hoping for some RANDY RHODES tribute liner notes from the Ozz. We'll see.

So, things are shaping up! Give me til early next week and I'll start posting pics and maybe a video of the new place!

Cheers, T

No comments: