Friday, June 25, 2010

ANNA POCALYPSE #2 SNEAK PEEKS!!!

Its been a very productive week for me. 5 pages on Expendables 3, Coloring six of the others. Working on a special Wonder Woman piece, selling out of my remaining 2010 Sketchbooks, A couple commissions done, all stuff mailed and nothing currently behind! We're rockin' over here at Idiothead.com and I couldn't be happier. Lets spread a wee bit more cheer and show you all some PREVIEW IMAGES OF ANNA POCALYPSE #2!!!!!!! Mostly spoiler free, but take from the images what you will.....

First up, some violently bloody results of a nasty gunfight...




A choice is made....



Lastly, an image I'll call "Shit just got real!" Assume nothing....




Hope ya'll dig! If you haven't got the first issue of ANNA POCALYPSE yet, You can get one for the low price of $6.00 (SHIPPING INCLUDED) and some freebies along with it. Order online RIGHT HERE!!!!!

Have a good weekend! For me, its gonna be a busy one. I gotta work three days in a row and then my folks are coming up from Southern Illinois for a visit. I will get some stuff done while they are here, but not much, likely.

Cheers, T

No comments: