Monday, June 14, 2010

Days slip by, from my window, watching...

A decent weekend. I worked Saturday morning. The kid is way into terrible twos and pushing, touching, grabbing, throwing... EVERYTHING! I was coloring pages and he turned my computer off on me, TWICE! I didn't even see the little ninja back there reaching to push the button on the back of my computer! He also loves to flush our toilets over and over and over and over and over..... Good thing we don't pay for our water in our apartment! But if he flushes while I'm showering, there will be hell to pay! Like, forget that car when you turn 16!

Yesterday, we trekked to South Bend, In. I discovered two shops right next door to each other that I never knew existed. First was a used DVD/CD/Game shop and it was awesome! They had uber cheap used CDs for $3.99 each and all in great condition! I scored Megadeth's SYMPHONY OF DESTRUCTION SE, Rage's EVIL EMPIRE and BATTLE FOR LOS ANGELES, Smashing Pumpkins MELLON COLLIE 2 CD, Guns' USE YOUR ILLUSION 1-2 and a couple others I cannot recall. They have a huge collection of NES games too! I Was gonna dig for something I wanted but the kid was being fussy so I decided to leave it for another day.

Next door to that is a place called UNITED NOW, a mega arts supply store. More of a focus on early education but a nice section of artists supplies. More than a Michaels or Hobby Lobby would have (My only local options, unfortunately). I scored some new microns and I got some new HB lead, but it got lost in the cart and never made it home. I'll have to go back and grab some.

We've been busy around the house. I cleaned out some closets of random junk I no longer need and put some of it up on ebay. Only one auction sold though, so I am still stuck with the stuff. I need a garage sale or something. The wife is gonna go through the kid's closet I think. Today we're gonna rock some laundry and various other things we keep putting off around the house.

Tonight, I am gonna pencil more pages on Expendables 3 and ink em during Sabo. And I got two more pages on Anna #2 to color. Then templates, word balloons and then done. I hope to pump that out by the end of this week. If I get a good jump on it, I can finish it by Saturday-Sunday. Here's hoping. I need to get a good chunk of those Expendables Pencils done. I got the whole thing thumbnailed. I just have to pencil/ink it out. Then colors on that. Then Anna 3. I got about 4 pages on Anna 3 done. So this week: PRODUCTIVITY!!! (and watch the Celtics whoop the Laker's asses!)

IF I get through all that, then I'll finally open up and play Lego Indy 2 that I bought almost a month ago and haven't touched.

Wish me luck!

T

No comments: