Monday, June 28, 2010

Goings on.

Hey yo!

I've been busy coloring Expendables pages and pencilling new ones in an effort to get that puppy out the door. About half the book is in the writer's hands so he can touch up and letter it digitally. I got about 6 pages of art to go on it. Then off to finish Anna Pocalypse #3.

Meanwhile, I am working on new prints. Here is a look at the pencils on a new Wonder Woman piece:



The plan is to assemble a nice tradebook size color sketchbook containing the bulk of my prints, new prints, tons of sketches, commentary, pics and more for 2011. I guess this is to celebrate ten solid years of hard work at conventions full time. It will be a nice thicker bound book and will come in around $20 or so. But thats a ways off. My plan has always been to do a nice hardbound sketchbook or collection of my artwork. and with the influx of nice books like that that have been released lately, I am more inspired to finish the job and have my own book as well.

So I got that book and the Anna Pocalypse tradebook coming in early 2011. I am also gonna work on some sort of digital distribution service for those that want that. For now, I am just focused on finishing Anna, Expendables and new prints for the 2011 Convention season. I am doing the 8x11 matted prints and tons of new 11x17 prints of favorite characters. All of which you will get inside making of pics and info here on the good ol' bloggy.

This week, I got work a few days and doing artwork at home. Then middle of the week, I may be visiting my folks in Southern Illinois. Be a nice mini vacation to get away from it all.

Anyway, ya'll take care now ya hear?

T

No comments: