Friday, July 02, 2010

This week so far.

Hey everyone! I'm back from a quick mini-trip to visit my parents in Southern Illinois. It was a long drive with the kid in tow and lots of corn. But we made it there and back and it was great to see everyone (that I did see!). My folks treated us with an early Anniversary present of getting us new tires for the Jeep put on at my uncle's Salvage yard. So a major thanks to them and my Uncle for doing it. We ate, relaxed, let the bots play and helped them get a new kitty for the house. All in all, a fun break but now its back to the grind.

When we returned, I found this book leaning against my door:



COVER RUN-the collected DC art of Adam Hughes, a wonderful..wonderful..WONDERFUL book filled with sketches, images, commentary on each one. I am in awe of how awesome and how worth the wait this 208 page book is. Its just wonderful. If you are a fan, PLEASE pick it up! You will not regret it.

This week, I plan to catch up on reading, get artwork done, pencil some Expendables 3 pages and keep the house clean. I gotta work all weekend and its July 4th weekend so I may not be online much till after Monday. I am gonna try to plow through the next four days and just keep myself sane. Wish me luck.

Everyone have a great holiday weekend and be safe out there!

Cheers, T

No comments: