Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thanks and updates...

First off, all the 2010 Sketchbooks are sold. Thank you very much for the orders and congratulations to the winner of the Powergirl Sketch drawing. Appreciate your support! This sketchbook will not be reprinted, so please enjoy. And for those that didn't get it, sorry you're tardy to the party!

For 2011, I plan on really pumping up my sketchbook to making a nice bound 7x11 full color tradebook/artbook/sketchbook! ITs gonna be a huge deal, so think ahead on that. I'm doing a bunch of new pieces for it and I'm gonna surprise the hell outta everyone. Thats the plan anyway.

This last couple days, I've been sick as a dog. Thanks to the wife, I got over 14 hours of sleep and I got up with the bots this morning feeling okay. Not as sore or tired. Throat still hurts and I am a tad dizzy and groggy, but I am glad my joints do not ache anymore. Thank the lords of Kobal for that. I hate being sick.

So thanks to that sickness, I am behind on what I wanted to get done this week. So I will start this morning finishing sketches for the sketchbooks sold, mail all the stuff I need to mail out, get groceries, and spend time with the bots. Then tonight, get crankin' on artwork. I am trying to push Expendables 3 out the door as fast as I can. I hope to pencil some more pages tonight. Wish me luck. I need one of those "do four pages in one night" kind of nights. Lets hope.

Cheers, T

No comments: