Sunday, September 12, 2010

Busy as hell as business be good.

Hey ya'll. Just got done watching the season opener of the LIONS on NFL. I gotta hand it to them. The Defense is MUCH improved! The offense? Well, needs some work. And added to that, QB Matthew Stafford got injured and is out for god knows how long. But it was a damn close game. Johnson caught a TD pass at the end when the Lions rallied but because of some stupid bullcrap rule, the pass was ruled incomplete. I don't get how or why, but I guess its some new NFL rule about follow through when a TD is made. Absolute bullshit if you ask me and I say the Lions were robbed of a great first game effort. Already I am reading comments and tweets about "well, here they go sucking again." Fuck you! They played really good considering the circumstances. Their offense needs work, sure but they were a hair away from pulling off this win. So look at the positives! Its a long season. We got 15 weeks to go folks. Lets stick behind our team for now and hope QB Matthew Stafford comes back strong soon.

In other news related to me, I got new ebay auctions up HERE. I will be putting more up soon including original art, prints, VHS tapes and more! So stay tuned to my ebay name "Floydianslip23" and keep an eye out on my auctions. All goes to benefit my upcoming move to Lansing Nov. 1st.

We are going next week to Lansing to look at some potential places we are going to be moving into. I hope we find something in our price range and a nice area. And I also hope things connect to where we can have a full time babysitter and I can score a nice full time job.

So basically what I am saying is now is the perfect time to pick up something from me on ebay, the online Idiothead.com store or a commission! If interested in a commission, email me at phymns@yahoo.com and we'll talk.

Speaking of commissions, I better get back at it. I got some to finish tonight so they can get in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

Cheers, T

No comments: