Monday, September 13, 2010

NOT down with the sickness....

I'm sick today.

For the last couple days I've been having this odd...not pain, not ache but feeling in my stomach area. Upper left torso. I became concerned initially, but it has now developed into a full on stomach flu. Let me tell you... no... I won't tell you. You don't want to hear the gross details. But trust me, its fucking bad! It hurts.

Anyway, I've been lounging in the bed all day and now I am forcing myself to come out and get some work done. I watched BASQUIAT, The LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE and THE CARTOONIST. I was saving HELL HOUSE for my upcoming horror month, but I've been in such a horror mood for a new project that I am working on, I decided to start it early. So I am gonna start watching horror movies now in preperation for writing that project and to celebrate the month of October right.

For those that bought ebay auctions and commissions recently, many thanks and the stuff goes in the mail wednesday for sure. For now, I am gonna see what I can get done tonight and then head back to bed. Ugh... I hate being sick.

T

No comments: