Sunday, November 07, 2010

CRAPLOAD of pics, Lions, Fanfare and more. Oh My!

Finally uploaded from the other camera. Some new pics of the Bots...





Now on to DETROIT FANFARE. Not alot of pics. But here's a JONAH HEX Commission I did...




Officer TED GROSS (Pleasant Life) says: "Buy this comic or I'll put muh boot up yer ass!"



This was cool. A nice lady made a couple of my prints into these metal tins and gave them to me as a gift! Very cool looking!



I'm not even supposed to be here today! Dude, DANTE from Clerks is one of the NICEST celebs I have ever met. No shit. You ever get the chance, meet the dude. He's really great with the fans.



Here's a piece I did for Jay and his wife's Anniversary. I hope they dug it.



Lastly, some pics from the LIONS game I saw today in Ford Field in Detroit...







I gotta say it truly was awesome to see them live. It was my first professional sports event live. And I DEFINITELY will do it again!!!! Totally beats watching it on TV. We were up by ten, but QB Stafford got hurt and it went downhill. We lost in overtime by 3 points. Getting out of downtown Detroit took some doing, but overall, it was extremely enjoyable. Next time, next year I will go early, leave late and bring more $$$ to enjoy the hell out of it. I for sure intend on making it a regular thing. If the Lions start doing good (ahem) I may even buy season tickets. I had so much fun going. Thanks to Jim for scoring the tickets and putting up with my questions at the place and before. It was quite the experience. Will do again!!!

Okay, I am off to take a nap and get rocking on commissions. Don't say I never shared pics with you fine folks!

Luvs, T

No comments: