Thursday, November 04, 2010

Studio, House pics and other such Nonsense...

Got some requests for new pics. This is the first chance I've had to post them. Here we go:

First up, I got this shirt this past week. Might be the best shirt ever made:



Okay, a general view of the office looking in the door.



My autographs hangs proudly as per usual. But new is the two new ANNA and LIFE posters I had specially made for my office. They are my babies and deserve a spot on the wall.



A look at the very empty living room. Couch is in dissarray, and we need a coffeetable. But you get a look at what it looks like after just moved in.



A view of the kitchen and the laundry beyond those doors. Its a small kitchen and I don't really like that, but it serves me. All appliances and sink are brand new.



Back in the office, my bookcases are representin' once more.



The other bookcases and a look at the door. DALEKS and STAR TREK 3 posters hang proudly.



And thats about it for now. I'll post pics when its all cleaned, done and put together. I have a huge blank area next to my cork board and I intend on starting to collect some original art from my favorite artists and hang it there for inspiration. Cable buy comes today to juice me up and meanwhile, laundry and sorting! Yippie.

Cheers ya'll.

T

No comments: