Wednesday, September 14, 2016

MAJOR BOOK SALE!

Hey friends! It's time to clean house a little bit.

I want people to read my books. And I understand times are tough. So why not a sale? This might be the best deal I have ever offered on my comics. Here's the skinny:



ALL my books are $10 each! Pleasant Life collected (500 pages), Anna Pocalypse (84 pages), Captain's Log Artbook (200 pages), Starslam 1 (126 pages), Starslam 2 (128 pages).

That's a lot of comics! You're basically getting them at cost. So for the measly cost of $10 a book plus shipping, you can get one of my five major graphic novels I sell at my online store here for usually $20-25 each. That is a MAJOR discount!

And I'll go you one better: Every order over $30 gets entered into a drawing to win this: My 6'x3' ANNA POCALYPSE Convention Scrolly! I took it to many shows for over 4 years and it might be yours if I draw your name!


--Each book comes autographed inside and ships in 1-2 weeks after placing your order.
--For international shipping, please add an extra $10 to the total.
--On Sept 30th a winner will be drawn from the names of anyone who places an order of $30 or more. They will then be notified and I will ship the scrolly directly to them at that time. 

Simply click on one of these links and order. I will then email you and ask you which books you want, since paypal isn't letting people type it in. Paypal takes credit card!

ONE BOOK: 





TWO BOOKS: 





THREE BOOKS: 





FOUR BOOKS: 





FIVE BOOKS! 






SALE ENDS SEPT. 30th at 11:59pm. Get on this now. Supplies are limited!! Support indie comics! You'll never see a sale here better than this.



--Thanks, T

No comments: