Thursday, February 23, 2017

Oddz and Endz

Hey friends. New VLOG is up! Check it out:



We're less than 24 hours away from the end of the Caleb tribute horror comic, my new project! This will NOT be available in my online store here after its over, so this is your only chance to get it from me. Clicky Click Click HERE

I did some more work on Starslam 3 this past week. I think that is the next major thing on my plate, along with one of the novels. Once I get a couple commissions out of the way, I'll go full steam on it and the commissions for the TALES books. March/April will be busy times!

For those in the Cincinnati, Ohio area, I will be at Horrorhound Weekend March 17-19th. Stop by the 12 Gauge Gore booth to ask them where I am. I'll be wandering all over. Come party with us!

For those in Chicago, I will be at Exxxotica June 23-25th (I believe that is the dates). Mark your calendars!

Other than that I am trying to stay sane on a ton of overtime at the day job, lack of sleep and just getting through the day stress. I start therapy again today, so that might help. Just clearing some stuff in the basement. Nothing to worry about.

Anyway, thanks for checking back with me. I love you guys.

--T

No comments: