Thursday, June 01, 2017

Facebook Page, Beatles and More

Hey friends, 
 
Just so people are reminded, I am moving all FB activity to a public page. My old personal profile will maintain no posts or activity beyond this point. This is in an effort to keep me focused on my creating and not the insanity of the back and forth keyboard war that we so often lose ourselves in. Anything personal will likely go into the blog here at my site and any business announcements will be posted on my new FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/AdamTalleyArtistWriterGuy/ I suggest you "LIKE" and "FOLLOW" that page if you want to keep up with me and what I am doing. Or continue to download/stream my IDIOTHEAD MORNING SHOW PODCAST via Itunes or Talkshoe.

2017 will see me releasing probably THREE more books and 2018 I have some big plans for. So there is lots to come from me. I appreciate all the love and support I have got throughout the years and as I kick this car into gear and head for the finishing line in the comics' world, I hope you will help me see this journey to the end and what lies beyond. There is so much to come.

Last night the art gods blessed me with seven new pages and my hand stayed strong throughout! I'm very happy about that. I'm scanning them up today and getting them ready to go. I'm striving hard to push this first erotica book out the door now that I am past the halfway point on Starslam 3. So expect a Kickstarter to begin something later this summer. Starslam 3's Kickstarter will be the fall or early winter I think, if all goes well. And there is a third book of sorts of my art coming from someone else. All exciting things! So much to do...

After last blog's confession I've been getting messages of encouragement and advice and I appreciate all of it. The numbers are shocking, I know. But it certainly isn't a death sentence in my view. Many have beat this demon and I will be no different. I've already begun to do so.

The Beatles SGT PEPPERS came out 50 years ago today. I remember when I first heard that album and how it seemed that all music had changed for me. I realized all the doors that album opened in my listening experience and how it gave birth to progressive rock... a genre many of my favorite bands live in. All beginning right there. Happy birthday, Sgt. Peppers. Long live the memories! 

Tomorrow a new ROGER WATERS album comes out. His first since 1992!!! I'm sure a lot of it is about the current political climate and I cannot wait to dig into it. I'll give a full review soon. 

My girl and I went to the movies the other day and saw SNATCHED. The new Amy Schumer/Goldie Hawn movie. While not the next CITIZEN KANE, I laughed in a few parts. Its worth a watch as a dumb comedy. Go enjoy it. 
 
Next week I'm seeing TOOL live here in Michigan! I'm beyond excited to finally get to see them. Expect pics and a full report... if not some audio/video from the show. Oh yes. 

I suppose that is it. I will get with you all next week sometime about all the progress that has been going on all the things cooking on my stove. Maybe even some progress art pics! We'll see... if you are good! 

Cheers, T

No comments: