Friday, November 30, 2018

PLEASANT LIFE 2 PROGRESS!

Hey friends! Its the Xmas season!


My tree is ready for the cats to destroy and then house the presents for my loved ones!

Meanwhile, I am busy making the comics still! Especially at my PATREON PAGE - Where I am doing some more erotica monthly comics and even offering my Patrons there to suggest a sexy sketch all this month that I will do as a bonus! If that is your thing, come on over and join us! It helps fund the content that I do for FREE!

But work is really ramping up on PLEASANT LIFE 2! Here are some pages I've been sharing via social media:




I have many more that I have finished. And its actually getting a lot of likes and attention via my Instagram... more than my usual postings of cats and nerdy finds and purchases. Check it out:


Usually when I post pics of my cats with the hashtags, I get some likes but never this many! To get this many on my new comic pages for a comic that is not my big ticket "money maker" feels awesome. And I gotta say working on it... it is even better than awesome. Its going better than I expected. I haven't drawn these folks in action in a long time. I didn't know what it would be like. Right now its like being on a bike again. I remember things. I am hitting the beats and angles I want. In my head I am in the scenes, putting the music in and what is being said. Its like the old days again. Drawing these guys is where I am most comfortable, to be honest. I love STARSLAM, the erotica and ANNA, but these guys... they are my first born babies. I missed them. I NEED to get this story done and told. I simply need to. Its been too long. I've neglected them. I'm letting the scenes play out and I am just going with it. Onward!

Anyway, BUSY month for me. I just finished a big card set for KISS and now I am hip deep in Patreon and PLEASANT LIFE stuff. Plus a massive amount of overtime at the day job. No rest for the wicked.  

ADAM GO CRAZY!!!
Anyway, stay safe out there my friends. Things are rolling like snowballs down the hill and I can't wait to dingle my snowballs in all of your faces! 

Later on! 
-T

No comments: